MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS: 12-7pm.
COVID-19* UPDATE: JANUARY 18th 2021:
Manual Osteopathic Practitioners ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK during the second lockdown in Ontario. HELP US HELP YOU and sign the petition below to help Manual Osteopaths get back to work ASAP.
In Ontario, Registered Massage Therapists ARE ABLE TO WORK during this second lockdown where a patients health would decline without treatment.
There are new protocols in place prior to treatment:
1) Patients need to pass screening questions prior to treatment.
2) Patients can only arrive 5 minutes prior to treatment.
3) Patients and therapists need to wear a mask for treatment.
4) When using the restroom, please turn taps on/off with a facecloth provided in the bathroom.
5) Extra time will be needed to accommodate new sanitation protocols issued by Health Canada.
6) Please note I am following guidelines given by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, The Ontario Association of Manual Osteopathic Practitioners and Health Canada to keep patients safe in our low-traffic home office.
First Appointments are $115;
Follow-up appointments are:
Payments taken by Cash, Cheque or E-transfer. All payments are due at time of treatment.