Monday to Friday from 12-7pm.
Initial appointments (75 minutes) : $125
30 minutes: $65
45 minutes: $90
60 minutes: $115
90 minutes: $150
Payments taken: Cash, Cheque, or etransfer.
No debit or visa machine on-site.
All payments are due at the time of treatment or prior to treatment.
There are COVID screening protocols in place prior to treatment:
1) Patients need to answer and be clear of Covid screening questions prior to treatment.
2) Patients need only to arrive 5 minutes prior to treatment.
3) Patients and therapists need to wear a mask during treatment.
4) Upon entering please sanitize hands.
5) When using the restroom, please turn taps on/off with a facecloth provided in the bathroom.
6) Extra time is taken between patients to accommodate sanitation protocols by Health Canada.
7) Please note I am following guidelines given by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, The Ontario Association of Manual Osteopathic Practitioners and Health Canada to keep patients safe in the low-traffic home office.
Patients review a timeline of health history, injuries, and symptoms. Then together we formulate a treatment plan based on your needs. Treatments can include a variety of techniques including structural and functional corrections, fluid techniques, visceral balancing, and combined techniques.
Anywhere from 2-6 treatments may be needed. I look forward to meeting you.