MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS: 12-7pm.
Initial Appointments: $115
Payments taken: Cash, cheque, Etransfer.
No debit or visa machine. All payments due at the time of treatment.
There are new protocols in place prior to treatment:
1) Patients need to pass Covid screening questions prior to treatment.
2) Patients can only arrive 5 minutes prior to treatment.
3) Patients need to sanitize hands upon entering.
4) Patients and therapists need to wear a mask during treatment.
5) When using the restroom, please turn taps on/off with a facecloth provided in the bathroom.
6) Extra time will be needed to accommodate new sanitation protocols issued by Health Canada.
7) Please note I am following guidelines given by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, The Ontario Association of Manual Osteopathic Practitioners and Health Canada to keep patients safe in our low-traffic home office.
Patients review a timeline of health history, injuries, and symptoms. Then together we formulate a treatment plan based on your needs. Treatments can include a variety of techniques including structural and functional corrections, fluid techniques, visceral balancing, and combined techniques. Anywhere from 2-6 treatments may be needed. I look forward to meeting you...