MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS: 12-7pm.
There are new protocols in place prior to treatment:
1) Patients need to pass screening questions prior to treatment.
2) Patients can only arrive 5 minutes prior to treatment.
3) Patients and therapists need to wear a mask for treatment.
4) When using the restroom, please turn taps on/off with a facecloth provided in the bathroom.
5) Extra time will be needed to accommodate new sanitation protocols issued by Health Canada.
6) Please note I am following guidelines given by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, The Ontario Association of Manual Osteopathic Practitioners and Health Canada to keep patients safe in our low-traffic home office.
First Appointments are $115;
Follow-up appointments are:
Payments taken by Cash, Cheque or E-transfer. All payments are due at time of treatment.